Community Service with Keep Rowlett Beautiful
Keep Rowlett Beautiful provides court-appointed community service hours by appointment only.
Important things to know:
- KRB takes the following minor offenses: traffic violations, curfew, minor in possession/consumption of alcohol or tobacco products, truancy, etc.
- KRB does not take the following offenses: assault, battery, theft/burglary, or other similar felony charges.
- Court-appointed community service hours offered will consist of trash pick up at a KRB approved site.
- You will need a phone capable of sending pictures by text messaging.
- KRB will provide the necessary supplies to conduct trash pick-up (trash bags, litter grabbers, gloves, safety vests, etc.) $10.00 CASH deposit will be due at the time you sign up for equipment.
- If under 18, a legal guardian must accompany you to the KRB office and sign necessary documents before completing any hours with the KRB organization. Those under 16 will need a legal guardian’s permission and must be accompanied by an adult DURING their service hours.
- These documents must be printed and completed before coming to the office. (see button on right)
- You must provide your own transportation. KRB does not provide any transportation to cleanup sites.
- If you do not abide by KRB rules or are found doing anything other than what was approved/discussed with you, you will not receive credit for your service hours per the discretion of the Executive Director.
- You will work at your own pace, accumulating your hours needed.
We DO NOT accept walk-ins for court-appointed community service. You must make an appointment by calling 972-463-3929 and bring KRB documents with you.
The KRB office has the right to refuse any offense or community service worker for any reason, per the discretion of the Executive Director.
For non-court appointed community service and regular volunteer hours, please contact the KRB office at 972-463-3929 for available projects and hours.