Community Service with Keep Rowlett Beautiful
Keep Rowlett Beautiful provides court-appointed community service hours by appointment only.
We DO NOT accept walk-ins for court-appointed community service. You must make an appointment by calling 972-463-3929
Court-appointed community service hours offered will consist of trash pick up at a KRB approved site. Those under the age of 18 will need a legal guardian’s permission and signature on CS documents in order to complete hours with KRB.
To get set up in our system, please call 972-463-3929 and make an appointment.
- KRB will provide the necessary supplies to conduct trash pick-up (trash bags, litter grabbers, gloves, safety vests, etc.) $10.00 CASH deposit will be due at the time you sign up for equipment.
- You will work at your own pace, accumulating your hours needed.
- Unless otherwise stated, all community service hours are trash pick-up and outside work- so please dress accordingly.
- In addition to signing up at least two days in advance, you must meet these requirements to be able to perform your community service with our organization:
- Sign the KRB volunteer contract and general release form prior to volunteering.
- If under 18, a legal guardian must accompany you to the KRB office and sign necessary documents before completing any hours with the KRB organization. No signature, no community service.
- KRB does not accept all CS cases for community service work. You must verify that we accept your offense by calling the KRB office.
- You must provide your own transportation. KRB does not provide any transportation to cleanup sites.
- Wear appropriate cleanup attire: comfortable walking shoes, weather appropriate clothing.
- KRB MAY CHECK ON YOU DURING YOUR SCHEDULED COMMUNITY SERVICE and If you do not abide by KRB rules or are found doing anything other than what was approved/discussed with you, you will not receive credit for your service hours per the discretion of the Executive Director.
- You must be in your assigned area to receive credit, and KRB staff should be able to locate you..
KRB takes the following minor offenses:
traffic violations, curfew, minor in possession/consumption of alcohol or tobacco products, truancy, etc.
KRB does not take the following offenses:
assault, battery, theft/burglary, or other similar felony charges.
If you have any additional questions about offenses that we do or do not accept, or general questions about the type of community service we offer, please call our office at 972-463-3929 we are more than happy to assist you.
Hours available and community service worker days offered are subject to change, and are per the Executive Director’s discretion.
The KRB office has the right to refuse any offense or community service worker for any reason, per the discretion of the Executive Director.
For non-court appointed community service and regular volunteer hours, please contact the KRB office for available projects and hours.