Adopt a Road
Bothered by litter on the roadside? Looking for a way to volunteer? Join Adopt-A-
How can I get involved?
- Complete an application for the Adopt-A-Road Program.
What am I required to do?
- Schedule cleanup dates at least five (5) times per year for a minimum of two (2) years
- Filling out the Request Supplies Form at least five (5) business days before the scheduled collection date.
- Collect litter along both sides of your adopted street or section of the street.
- Complete and submit a Cleanup Report Form and return grabbers/vests.
Who may I contact for more information?
Keep Rowlett Beautiful, Inc.
972-463-3929 | Office
214-533-5839 | Cell
Click on the map below to see Available and Adopted roads in Rowlett!